h

Let’s Work Together

contact@evelynssecrets.com

m. Conference

Via Appia Antica, 224, 00179 Roma, Italy

As a millennial child I was born into quite an interesting time. Father Indian, mother German, growing up in a German small town wasn’t very easy. I hated to look different than everyone else and my own cultural backgrounds were confusing me to the point that it was hard to know my own identity. Early this year I was invited to the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington D.C. to speak about my life and faith journey and I told the world how I found my identity in God. I still can hardly believe I stood there and spoke in front of all those world leader, but then – I can hardly believe most of the crazy rollercoaster ride God has set me on since the past 30 years! Wow. Has it been this long already! It feels like I am still just fresh out of college, taking the world on step at a time and not too sure where I’m actually heading towards. But I guess that’s the journey of faith for you. Just take every day as God gives it and let Him be the light on your path towards becoming the best version you can be, to fulfil your purpose on this earth and to becoming wiser and more like Him with every passing year.

Growing up in then almost a village sized town, I never thought I would ever get to break out and see the world. But truly, God had different plans! In the past 10 years I have seen the most stunning places, met the most interestingly beautiful people and travelled to every corner of the world. Well, a few are left. A dream of mine is to travel to South America! Who wants to come with me see the Machu Pichu? Let’s go!

I am so grateful for this amazing career God has set me in as well! Wow, I had never dared to dream of to one day actually be in a Shah Rukh Khan movie, and best of all – play a girl from a my actual home town, Frankfurt! It’s crazy how life goes full circle. Now don’t get too excited, my role is just a cameo appearance, but to me, this means so much more. Having been accepted by the Indian film industry like this is really hard for any outsider. Working with Imtiaz Ali and some of the biggest names in Bollywood over the past five years of my career has been incredible! The support and love I received is something I often can’t explain to myself why. I’m just very grateful for this life I am living and that I get to share it with all of you. This is the reason for this very blog Evelyn’s Secrets, to share my life with you. I’m overwhelmed by all your love, especially on my Birthday this week.

Ok enough sentimental speeches 🙂 I know there is a lot waiting for me this year! God always has a gift for you that is greater than you can imagine, so let Him be the stuart of your life, and lead him into greatness!

COMMENT and tell me about your life’s journey!

xoE

17 Comments
  • Sean
    July 14, 2017

I was brought up in the U.K. also did my further education in India! Hotel Management! Now I am back in U.K for over 15 years I will be studying at Oxford SAE Institute Digital. Film production 2 yr degree. Hope to meet u someday soon! Sean. X. Life is to be celebrated!

• Tuhin Paul
    July 15, 2017

I am from Delhi n fond of 2 things – sports and food. D last 5 years had been amazing with 2.5 years in mumbai getting d taste of d vada pao plus monsoon and den 2.5 years in Hyderabad giving me a taste of biryani n winning accolades in different sports had been amazing which finally landed me in Delhi having undergo a knee surgery 3 months back and everything on a halt now. 😀

• Tuhin Paul
        July 15, 2017

You don’t want to taste d gol gappa or d puchka??? 🤗🤗🤗

• Ujjwal kumar
    July 15, 2017

I was from Bengal, but at the age 9 I was came in delhi, now I’m living in North Delhi.
    I study now mass communication, and I want to become a model and actor. I hope we will meet one day in life😊😊

• Munish
    July 15, 2017

Evelyn sharma if u meet me i will huge u tight and told i lv u then what will u say reply plz if yes in reply i will sent u my contact be serious reply me😊😊

• Silva Bezawada
    July 16, 2017

I am having plenty of backlogs in my engineering,besides I’m a typical Christian and not allowed to use fake certificates or fake job experiences.my friends are all having fake’s and they well settled now.if I wouldn’t be a Christian I also do that.so I’m waiting for God to do a big miracle which would I did expected..my dream is to do job in USA,dont know how I can go wat job I can possess but being honesty in his name he shall have to make me prosper..all d very best to Evelyn for his future☺thanks for reading and thnx very much for likeing my Instagram comments on Ur photo’s

• Tuhin Paul
      July 16, 2017

Hey buddy, we can definitely try to be d best form of human n try not to look into how others are and rather work well on our own self coz i guess god helps with the miracle to those who help themselves 😀

• Silva Bezawada
    July 16, 2017

Guys now a days girls are interested to marry only those having good job and nice bank balance,so if u want a beautiful girl like Evelyn u have to possess beautiful job.time has changed soo much so go through hard work cuZzz we all want beautiful wife only..am I right?😋

• Kush Varma
    July 31, 2017

Hallo Evelyn, ich habe vor kurzem gelernt, dass du in Deutschland geboren und aufgewachsen bist. Ich dachte daran, deine Seite zu sehen und fand diesen Beitrag.
    Du bist wunderschön. Viel Glück für Ihre Cameo Rolle in “Jab Harry met Sejal”

• Indra Kusuma
    August 18, 2017

Father Indian, mother German, and you are beautiful….

Please wait...